Terms and Conditions governing the use of CabsinGoa.com services
These CabsinGoa.com Terms of Service are an agreement between CabsinGoa (or, if applicable based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. The term 'CabsinGoa' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website "Shekar Taxi and Cab Services Private Limited". The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as decided during booking), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is traveling in CabsinGoa cab & crosses the toll post.
2. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by CabsinGoa is at the sole risk of the Customer and that CabsinGoa disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, CabsinGoa makes no representation or warranty that:
- the service will meet your requirements.
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
3. CabsinGoa shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by CabsinGoa or due to the failure of CabsinGoa to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of CabsinGoa or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems. Without prejudice to the above, CabsinGoa shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by CabsinGoa to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if CabsinGoa has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised CabsinGoa of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
4. The Customer shall indemnify CabsinGoa from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which CabsinGoa may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
6. CabsinGoa is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a Cab booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a cab for the Customer.
7. CabsinGoa shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within CabsinGoa or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of CabsinGoa in any way as CabsinGoa, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
8. CabsinGoa shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
9. CabsinGoa encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the CabsinGoa Cabs during the journey, CabsinGoa will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
10. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform CabsinGoa of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of CabsinGoa.
11. The courts of Goa, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by CabsinGoa or the agreement or arrangement between CabsinGoa and the Customer.
12. CabsinGoa shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at CabsinGoa website at www.CabsinGoa.com or on the date that CabsinGoa may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
13. All the calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
14. CabsinGoa does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from CabsinGoa are free of viruses or other harmful components. CabsinGoa will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- No card or bank details required, pay directly to driver
- Well mannered drivers with clean and good cars
- Prices as per prevailing GTDC Rates
I arrived at the airport and the cab was waiting for me. Perfect service, on time.
- Philippa Tamera
Very simple and no hassel booking.
- Fred Astair
I did not want to haggle with the cab drivers. Using the site I was quickly able to book a cab without any issues.
- Richard Hicks
During non tourist season it gets difficult to find a cab in Goa. CabsinGoa.com proved invaluble to us at that time.
- John Grieber